19 January 2007

New Career?

I have finally found my (third?) calling in life. Selling books on the internet. The Professor's dad did this for a while when we were in high school. He is a very smart man. Too bad eBay stole his idea and ran with it. (I mean, I can't prove that eBay stole his idea. It's just that I never knew Half.com existed when The Prof's dad was doing his thing. In my world, that makes eBay an idea thief. So there.)

No really, Hubby and I have been selling our unwanted books on Half.com. We have made $75 in sales in ten days. That's $7.50 a day in free money. (Even though we haven't actually gotten any of that money yet. But we will! We will!!) Apparently, others find our books cool!

It makes me want to quit my job and read all the time, then sell the nearly pristine books for less... than... what I... paid...

Crap. This is no career.

1 comment:

Andrew McAllister said...

You wouldn't be the first business that lost money on every transaction. There are the airlines, for instance...

Andrew (To Love, Honor, and Dismay)